Wednesday 6 April 2011

I'm BACK! 20 Weeks Pregnant

So I'm back to the blogging business. After suffering a missed miscarriage last year, I wrote a blog post to help get some of my feelings out I guess, but I've decided to start blogging again now that I'm pregnant again! I'm a bit late, because I'm already halfway through this pregnancy now (I'm 20 weeks tomorrow) but hey, better late than never.

We had a scan at 9 weeks and again at 12 weeks and all was well with baby. I've got my 20 week (anomaly) scan tomorrow and am basically a complete mix of both excitement and nerves.
I've been feeling movement for the past couple of weeks, but don't seem to have felt anything for the past couple of days which has made me a little nervous.

Anyways, I'll blog after the scan and hopefully upload a picture :)

2 comments: