Monday 14 November 2011

Poppy Willow

So, long time no post. Sorry about that! I've been a bit busy having a baby.

Poppy Willow was born 12th August 2011 at 10.25pm weighing 7lb 8oz. And she's such a beauty. She didn't even have that squished newborn look when she was born, she just looked perfect. My sister joked that she looked like one of the babies on the side of packs of nappies.


She is now 3 months old and growing more beautiful and more clever every day. I've been inspired by fellow blogger Bot Bot Mama to start up mine again, although this was always my intention, I just kept forgetting to do it!

Right, so now I've checked in and let you know I'm still alive, I'll leave it there and come back soon with some more updates/general life chit chat.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment